This weekly blog series is an attempt to see if I am a good boy or bad boy by telling stories following 7 deadly sins and 7 virtures. Help me decide.
LUST
This is the good stuff. I know what the reader wants. Sex, boobies, and other things I know very little about. I have a feeling my mom is not going to like this part. Though she will tell me she likes it, and that she’s proud of me. It’s lol’s of love.
The first boobs I ever saw were in a dream. Later in life I became very proud of myself for dreaming those boobs so accurately. Without knowing what they looked like, I came up with a pretty spectacular pair in my mind. She was my middle school French teacher. I am fairly sure she doesn’t know I have seen her breasticles. Mostly she just taught me how to say clock and trash can. Neither of which I said when I visited France.
That was my first experience with lust that I can remember and it happened in my subconscious. It’s since moved into my consciousness, which sucks, because now its my fault. Lust is often a negative, but everything has its silver lining. For me, that lining is not being lonely at college. Not in a slutty way Mr. Gutter Mind. Lust, or attraction, was the single element that forged my best friendships as a freshman.
The time, 2005. The place, Washington College student center. It was an acoustic guitar player or a comedian. Something during the first week to show the new freshman that fun can be had without alcohol. I was sitting in a chair, all of them filled. I felt a presence behind me. A female presence. She needed a chair and I had a chair and no friends. Perfect. I could be a gentleman and meet a female who I could fall in love with and get married to. College is great! Unfortunately we didn’t get married because she was a redhead. It’s not my thing. She did however invite me over for a game of twister with some friends of hers. I could not turn down getting intertwined with females in a competition, hair color prejudice or no. College is great!
I was the only guy at the twister party, with 6 girls who would become some of my best friends. Only 2 of them had red hair. I didn’t take advantage of the game of twister. I never went for the rarely spun “right hand on breast” or “left hand on butt.” I was still playing the gentleman role. It was Jess, Kate, Erin, Faith, Carla, and Kali. Jess was bisexual, or what I would later find out meant “I’m a lesbian, but I dated boys so my parents wouldn’t know about the lesbian thing.” Lesbian or not, she was into me. Our senses of humor were exactly the same, that is to say we were both hilariously clever. If senses of humor could sex, ours would be hot and it would birth tiny joke kids with nice boobs and a great smile (I’ll let you guess which comes from her and which comes from me).
Kate is one of my best friends. I hated her. She would not stop talking. Eventually I realized that what she had to say was interesting and smart. At the time it sounded like “blah like blah blah like, blah you know?” She also has really sweet boobs. I could probably write plenty more on that subject. She knew they were nice, and used them to tease me but also to get free Dunkin’ Donuts at 2 in the morning. So we all won.
Erin is what the kids would call my bff during college. I was a kid then and so was she, so we both called ourselves bff. I don’t remember a lot about her that night. She was fairly quiet but at the end of the night we both knew if I didn’t have a girlfriend already (didn’t I mention that? I had a girlfriend throughout my freshman year) we would probably be making out already and planning our future.
Faith was nerdy in a cute kind of way. I’m going to say she was into me. There’s no way to prove she wasn’t, unless you ask her. So don’t ask, let me have this.
Carla was the redheaded host. So no lust there.
Kali didn’t play twister with us, she was Carla’s roommate. She did not have red hair and she loved Dane Cook. I didn’t know he sucked yet, so she was cool. She had a boy who came to visit her. Probably he was there because he lusted after her. Carla also had a boy who came to visit her. He was into redheads. I didn’t say a word to these two guys. Not one single word.[1]
I was drawn to this twister party by a girl, promising other girls would be present and that they would be bending and twisting on colored circles. I stayed because the girls were fun, smart, and had nice features for me to look at. We became best friends because we figured that at some point close proximity might mean we could do the sex. We never did. Maybe we did in our minds a few times, but that doesn’t count. It’s not like having sex in your mind is a bad thing. There’s not even a word for that as far as I know.
[1] They became my roommates for 3 years and best friends. All because we shared a liking for some specific female bodies.
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDeletei was told if i follow you i will get candy, do you mail it to me? if so, i have not recieved it yet...
ReplyDeleteThat's weird. I hire a personal courier, he's usually very reliable.
ReplyDelete