Tuesday, April 14, 2009

My thesis was accepted :)

Now that I am graduating, there are only a few fears left in my life. Nothing too scary, just things that make me go eeeeeeekkk! [like a mom from the 50's standing on a stool in the middle of the kitchen, wearing pearls, after seeing a mouse]

-->
In no order, my top five fears
1. Spider babies
2. Red heads
3. Red headed spider babies
4. Getting stabbed in the knee cap while sitting and then having to stand up with a knife in my leg.
5. and commitment

Honorable mention: Bridge driving, MC Esher paintings, misplaced faces, and commitment.


Terrifying...going to the bar @ 10...reading a book until then.

GoodNight

1 comment:

  1. So, what happened to your thesis, Chris? Well I think it would be right to include in your list having to formulate thesis topic ideas. Some people do scared by just think how their thesis was going. Anyway, I do hole everything went well with your thesis.

    ReplyDelete

dash my dreams or fuel my ambitions.