Simon told him he would do better singing the national anthem at the Special Olympics
Ladies & gentlemen, my first current events joke. <<--and only four days after it happened
I have started to twitter, which is a fancy term for...i watch famous people talk to each other in under 140 characters. Sometimes I pretend to be a part of the conversation, but it all ends up feeling like the dinner scene in the 6th Sense.
I see semi-famous people...
Ladies & gentlemen, my first current events joke. <<--and only four days after it happened
I have started to twitter, which is a fancy term for...i watch famous people talk to each other in under 140 characters. Sometimes I pretend to be a part of the conversation, but it all ends up feeling like the dinner scene in the 6th Sense.
I see semi-famous people...
I bought rogaine over spring break, but haven't started using it yet. Using it would be admitting that i am already, at the age of 22, becoming :

Beard comb over...if only it didn't take months to grow even a patchy abe lincoln amish beard.
G O O D N I G H T

Beard comb over...if only it didn't take months to grow even a patchy abe lincoln amish beard.
I love sleep too much to keep writing: its 12:12 make a wish
I wish for world peace by way of ice cream social...extra nuts for Kim Jong-Il
I wish for world peace by way of ice cream social...extra nuts for Kim Jong-Il
G O O D N I G H T
No comments:
Post a Comment
dash my dreams or fuel my ambitions.