The weekends are a different story. I become like a bear waking up after a long winter hiber. I really want to go on with this blog without mentioning that i abbreviated hibernation. It wouldve been a subtle omg, did he really do that situation. Like a bear waking from hiber, I am itchy to have some...honey. Of course, my honey gets me more of a buzz than a bear's. Although that reference to bees, who buzz was pretty ballin' I was referring to getting my drank and my two step on at the bah. Of course I never talk like that (yes i do), but what matters is I dont go to sleep until 3/4 o' clock on the weekend and still wake up by 10am to go see a movie called "The Hangover".
I would like to clarify, there is no such thing as three fourths o' clock. I like to go to bed at three, maybe four in the a.m. Or sometimes both. Never neither, that would be foolish.
There are other ways I am like a bear:
1. I wipe with Charmin
2. I wear a fez and ride a tiny tricycle at the circus
3. hairy
4. My babies are cute
5. I have friends who are a rabbit, kid pig, tiger, and donkey
I don't know a lot about bears.
Well I am 22 and its almost 7:30...my bed is calling my lame lame name.
Night, Good
This is your big triumphant return from not writing for a long time? Bears?!
ReplyDeleteC'mom
THIS is why I missed your blogs.
ReplyDelete