Sunday, June 28, 2009

Roaming around rivers relieves stress

There is something stuck under my R key which is making it super hard to type Rs. Therefore it makes perfectly good sense to try and fit as many Rs as possible into a blog, right.

O maybe just dont bothe witing any of them, and see if you can still undestand what I am tying to say.

It appears to be stuck on italics as well, so basically you are in for a visual treat. Ive never been very much of a writer, so i really need at least technology to be on my side. At least for now, because I am not quite ready for the inevitable Robot Uprising. Although, I do think machines ae prepping for the experience. Generation by generation we are losing the ability to function without technology. And I dont just mean that we would be in trouble if the internet went down...thats obvious. But when it comes time to write corespondance during the robot v. man war, no encryption software in the army will be able to decipher a message sent without spell check:

Deer Offiser Jonson,
oui our skrude.

But everybody is expecting the robot uprising, its in movies like Terminator and books like the How to Survive the Robot Uprising. It seems inevitable that one day robots will enslave humanity. But nobody talks about when at some point, the robots decide that after a hundred years maybe slavery is wrong. I'd imagine eventually slavery for robots would "not compute"...but it sure would be an awkward transition working with humans again. And humans wouldnt get all their rights immediately of course, so there would have to be extremist groups like the "human panthers" and leaders like "Malcom XY" <<---maybe not that one. Human affirmative action would be implemented, humans and robots working side by side, some robots will naturally reject the changes, while some others pretend to be "cool" with it while at work but declare this as an Unexpected Error to friends and family.

hmm...i can only hope to live through these formulative years of mankind.

I have a dream! that all Gods children may find jobs other than oiling the joints of a Deceptikon.

Goodnight


No comments:

Post a Comment

dash my dreams or fuel my ambitions.