I can't believe he left a soda cup in here again. I know he remembers what happened last time; paper cups leak after 3 days...they get sticky and uncleanable immediately after that. I'm sure he will remember some paper towels tomorrow morning. This is embarrasing, I have enough self-image issues being a 98 plymouth breeze...now I have to park in a visitor's space? Might as well get vehicle acne and fashion myself some coke bottle glasses. Wait... ... is he giving me eyes? I think he is coming over. I wish I wasn't parked under this f-ing bird poop factory. He is probably looking at another car behind me anyway. Nope! He is definitely into me. I can see it in his eyes...he definitely wants to be in me.
Whoa, settle down guy...keep your hands off. Save it for the second date. At least be gentle! NO! you broke my lock, you're not into me at all are you! I feel like maybe you are just using me for my things!
Popping my trunk? I don't swing that way sir.
Did you really think that metal case had something good in it? gold bars perhaps?...we wouldn't be parked here if we had gold bars. Also, could you at least watch where that's going...you are getting poker chips all over me.
What are you looking for? Are you going to take anything? Am I not even good enough to steal from?
Come back you coward!
:: cries::
i miss you.
night.
No comments:
Post a Comment
dash my dreams or fuel my ambitions.