Thursday, September 3, 2009

Surprise!

a puppy!

that would be a good surprise. Unless you're allergic than it would be an adorably annoying surprise.

If I could give everybody who reads this blog a brand new puppy I would become the Oprah of the internet. Just look under your seat...its there, a puppy...remove the duct tape gingerly. Actually I would not be very much like Oprah, because I think giving a puppy to all my readers might just be the same as giving a puppy to my mom. (I was fat and got skinny though...probably will get fat again).

How long does it take a 22 year old man with arthritis to get tired of sleeping on the floor and buy a bed? a one, a two, a three...chomp, the world may never know. Im sleeping on the floor, and may just upgrade to a futon one day.

A man can dream.

.goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

dash my dreams or fuel my ambitions.