Monday, December 14, 2009

Dexter, Tiger Woods, and Other Searchable Keywords

Every morning I wake up at 5:00 to start my day. Every morning, I look at the clock and say...why not sleep in until 6:18 instead.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Yes, 6:18 is my go-to time slot for waking up. Second place: 6:23...but only when Im really feeling tired. Im not sure why I choose an off time to wake up. Id like to say OCD, so I could fit in with the cool kids (on the USA Network) <---Monk reference, I know you got it. I hang out with the type of people who would get that.

You know who I don't hang out with? Most of the people I have ever met, and guys in backwards baseball caps. (and maybe people who call it a baseball cap). Discounting friends online who don't count (not you, you count, thanks for reading) I hang out with, on a regular basis less than a handful of people...I have met a few more than a handful of people in my lifetime. This means one of three things...I am not fun...you are not fun...or we are lazy.
You and I both know what the answer is.

don't be mean, its the lazy one.

One other theory on friendship: When Harry Met Sally <---settle down, you don't mean that.

If you understand what that means, sorry...that kind of thing really belongs in more of an xanga post.
'Night

1 comment:

  1. One other thing on friendship: "Just Friends" w/ Ryan Reynolds. and have you found your Anna Farris?

    maybe we should take this convo to a xanga post. or the bar. or the xbox.

    ReplyDelete

dash my dreams or fuel my ambitions.