Sunday, January 31, 2010

The Thing and I

I opened this blog window, convinced that If its open I will write something. anything. nothing. everything. bathing. seething. breathing. clothing. loathing. soothing. teething. writhing. <--thanks wiki answers.

words ending in thing.

I just had a movie moment, looking for inspiration around the room. If somebody would have asked me my name just now, and I wanted to lie, I would have to say: Me? My name? Its...Aspirin Pileoflaundrytrashvodka. Kind of just rolls off the tongue.

I did not go out last night, but was awake until 3 in the a.m. playing video games and eating pretzel salt. And yes, I do realize how cool this post makes me look. I really wish I could buy a bag of pretzels without getting so many pretzels. I would eat spoonfuls of pretzel crumbs mixed with salt. Maybe put it in a bowl, add milk, like some sort of heart attack waiting to happen breakfast cereal.

Im done, Meagan Fox naked.

2 comments:

  1. Stop signing off with "Meagan Fox naked"...i don't want to get tricked into reading this again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blog is the next blog to my new blog. It made me giggle. Wanna be best friends?

    ReplyDelete

dash my dreams or fuel my ambitions.