What's the deal with that.
I've been studying a lot of comedy, because im a nerd, and have been finding in my readings that most qulaity comedians always have something to say. He's smart. She's clever. He/She is really shaking things up. <<--that last one might be Eddie Izzard.
I don't want to shake things up with comedy. Isn't there a famous comedian who advocates the "comedy of contentment." Maybe things out there aren't so bad. Why satirize when things are great!
Isn't weird how I get to eat three meals a day and go to work in the morning. Zing!
Maybe that doesn't work. But jokes still don't have to have substance to be real, to be a joke. There are things in this world that are just funny for funny sake: poop, bromances, and a pig in glasses. <---adorable, he thinks he's smart.
I'd like to keep going with this, but I have nothing to say. (and Im sleepy)
Megan Fox sans clothes.
No comments:
Post a Comment
dash my dreams or fuel my ambitions.