Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Hardest Working Man in the Biz

I got my first comment! Too bad it was calling me out for already missing a day of writing. Instead of writing last night I went to the bar. But thats ok because Clown Baby started writing a new song while drinking...which means I was working. It's called "if i was single, i would hit that." (Not true Jacqueline, mom, and Jesus). Also, I can't feel too bad about going to the bar instead of doing this, because if there is one thing I learned from Nick Swardson in my short time with him...he's an alcoholic. Plus drunk Jess says that if he can make it, so can I...because I'm better looking.

Also while at the bar, somebody tried to read my lil moleskin idea book. I freaked out and almost stabbed them with the top half of my broken bottle. Or rather would have if i wasn't drinking from a plastic cup. I've also never been in a fight. I'd imagine it wouldn't turn out well for me, what with the arthritis, low stamina, and tendency to cry. Seriously, I've been crying a lot more in the past few years...I cried during the heartwarming movie, Mr. Deeds. Yes I did. No, seriously I did. I cried at an Adam Sandler movie that wasn't named Click. But I also haven't cried over anything legitimate, like let's say...Ron Paul losing the election. I got through that ok.

I really have to take a shower before going to class in a few minutes. It wouldn't be such a big deal, but my professor won't let us wear hats during class. For some reason, I like to pretend wearing a hat conceals the fact that I am gross and can't get out of bed early enough to write and shower before an 11:30 class. But it doesn't, its more of a signaler for me. Oh CT's wearing a hat...guess he didn't shower, and guess ill go in for the handshake instead of the hug today.
But I don't care, who am i trying to impress? everybody all the time.

WAIT! It's Wednesday...I don't have anything to do until 1:30. Who wants a hug?

No comments:

Post a Comment

dash my dreams or fuel my ambitions.