I'm really distracted right now, which is weird because my room is silent and dark. There's nothing around to tempt my thoughts or gaze, maybe if i add some more things around me i can focus.
music added: N.E.R.D - Sooner or Later
Perfect.
ok.
still distracted.
It might have something to do with all my energy being focused on not pooping my pants. I'm sorry to go all low brow on you like that. I have noticed though that all my favorite comedians at least mention poop. One time my sister, in the same car as me, texted me "i have to poop"...she was 22. She also bought the family a book about analyzing poop, and what it tells you about your health. I don't think i need a book to tell me my body is mad at me right now.
On a different note to close...I have only two posters in my room. One is Nelson Mandela. One is Kramer. They are across the room from each other...and it looks like they are in an endless staring contest. It's really intense because one is a racist, and the other is well...kind of against that kind of thing. I think Nelson will probably win...he makes the funniest faces.
Not happy with today's blog...but i'm also not happy with being awake right now.
goodnight
you are mind bottling...
ReplyDelete