For Everybody else: - (mom & dad, stop reading...not really you are the only ones who actually read this)
Looking at dude in front row - So many people are constantly working out, so that they can look good. Too bad they're always sweaty and in their workout clothes...kind of has the opposite effect. "Oh you have a six pack? I didn't know because I couldn't see it underneath that hoodie and overwhelming B.O."
Looking at girl, with huge...keys - Key chains are used to make it harder to lose keys. But I think that they just make losing your keys more devastating. Before key chains - "shoot I lost my room key"...after key chains - "oh shit! oh shit! I lost my keys. I'm screwed, my car, house, and chastity belt keys were on that chain."
looking at...well you will prob figure it out - There's always a pencil sharpener in every classroom. Until you actually need one. "Hey I broke my pencil, do you have a sharpener?" "Not unless you have a time machine...use a pen like an adult, or at least a mechanical pencil like a robot author." <<--that's stupid, robots have built in laser pens
looking at sudoku puzzle ...I'll wait for tomorrow...i am too tired if i start talking about robots.
watch out for the uprising, those with robot parts will be destroyed first
Goodnight
Goodnight
No comments:
Post a Comment
dash my dreams or fuel my ambitions.