How many times do you think this guy is going to write the word "write"?!
I went home yesterday just to visit with my parents, hang out, and take them out to dinner. The entire first 20 minutes or so were spent with them saying things like:
My favorite part of the trip was getting to see my mom, tell my grandma, that she had 10 beers with dinner...and my grandma not looking surprised.
Of course that's crazy, my mom would never drink 10 beers...on my tab. She's too good of a mother for that...she never charges more than 5 to me.
And just because I love mixing pictures in with the writing of my post, I love you, and I also enjoy poop...
**I apologize to anybody I have ever offended or made to feel like a fool through this blog or my jokes. (Just because I wrote the apology underneath a picture of poop doesn't mean its not true.)
**"Write" (or its derivatives) <<-- 8 times
***Also, I am on a streak for receiving a "terrible vote"...so I want everybody who reads this post to vote terrible, and then give me a scathing comment...because spite is my driving force.
Really, why are you here?
You mean you didn't bring any laundry home?
Who's going to be the designated driver?
My favorite part of the trip was getting to see my mom, tell my grandma, that she had 10 beers with dinner...and my grandma not looking surprised.
Of course that's crazy, my mom would never drink 10 beers...on my tab. She's too good of a mother for that...she never charges more than 5 to me.
And just because I love mixing pictures in with the writing of my post, I love you, and I also enjoy poop...
**I apologize to anybody I have ever offended or made to feel like a fool through this blog or my jokes. (Just because I wrote the apology underneath a picture of poop doesn't mean its not true.)**"Write" (or its derivatives) <<-- 8 times
***Also, I am on a streak for receiving a "terrible vote"...so I want everybody who reads this post to vote terrible, and then give me a scathing comment...because spite is my driving force.
This is terrible. I cannot believe you would make light of your mom drinking. Its insensitive.
ReplyDeleteMy mom was killed by a drunk mom!