Too bad for me, my parents loved me and I've got a rockin bod.
But wait, I may have a rockin bod now, but what about when I was just a little kid with hopes and dreams...and bleached blond hair. <<--I saw an entire baseball team in the little league world series bleach their hair, so obviously I had to be as cool as them.
I was chubby.
My friends always make me tell "the Bee Story." I'm not sure how it will go in blog form, but I do know that two toed sloths only poop once a week. <<--you're welcome
So I was at a pool party a young man, or rather a young chubby boy...everybody was splashing in the pool as I... ate some cake, the chubby kid's food mecca. I was lounging in my chair a bit, exhausted from not breathing so that I could eat my cake without stopping for such frivolous things. And I feel a focused pain on my stomach. Not the "I just downed five hot pockets in one sitting" stomach pain...but like a tiny stabbing.
I looked down to examine the situation, but couldn't find anything. It still hurt, so I stood up to go find a mirror to investigate. As I straighten myself out...out comes a dead bee from within my rolls of ab flab. Poor little guy didn't stand a chance in there, but at least I can say I have "killer" abs.
I was chubby.
My friends always make me tell "the Bee Story." I'm not sure how it will go in blog form, but I do know that two toed sloths only poop once a week. <<--you're welcome
So I was at a pool party a young man, or rather a young chubby boy...everybody was splashing in the pool as I... ate some cake, the chubby kid's food mecca. I was lounging in my chair a bit, exhausted from not breathing so that I could eat my cake without stopping for such frivolous things. And I feel a focused pain on my stomach. Not the "I just downed five hot pockets in one sitting" stomach pain...but like a tiny stabbing.
I looked down to examine the situation, but couldn't find anything. It still hurt, so I stood up to go find a mirror to investigate. As I straighten myself out...out comes a dead bee from within my rolls of ab flab. Poor little guy didn't stand a chance in there, but at least I can say I have "killer" abs.
Yep, I did finish this post with a pun..."puns, the new sarcasm"
GoOdNiGhT
ad of the day : solve belly pain.
ReplyDeletesweet.
i'm now addicted to checking adsense. danke.
A pun! See, this is why I love you.
ReplyDelete