Quick detour before I begin embarrassing myself further with true tales of a nerdy little kid...
I had a reader from Malaysia the other day who accidentally found his or way onto my blog. I doubt it was quite what they were looking for as their google search that brought them here was "jokes about buns"...apparently there is a genre of jokes I have been missing for quite some time. Luckily for me I now know this, thanks to some Malaysian who wanted to laugh about buns.
Two hot dog buns walk into a bar...
Childhood Memories:
1. I pooped my pants in elementary school...sat in my poopy pants for at least an hour, the bus ride, and for some reason didn't immediately remove them when i got home.
2. I accidentally made a girl cry by saying "I like your shirt"
3. I always made the relay team for field day, which meant i was fast...my relay team never won, which meant I was not fast.
4. I pretended to see the images in those 3-D I spy books.
5. I ate a Reese's Peanut Butter Cup that fell in the mud on a hiking trip...it was ok though, becasue I blew on it first.
6. I would offer my stuffed animals the blankets on cold nights, and out of genorousity end up freezing all night.
7. I coughed up something that looked like a small ball of dough once...I hid it in a lego house at school.
8. I built a blanket/pillow fort that had a central air conditioning system with my friend Noah <<--that's not nerdy by the way, its super badass.
9. I collected baseball cards...and I still might.
10. I was legally an adult before my first kiss...I was so nervous, that i got kissed twice without it registering before I recipricated.
Childhood Memories:
1. I pooped my pants in elementary school...sat in my poopy pants for at least an hour, the bus ride, and for some reason didn't immediately remove them when i got home.
2. I accidentally made a girl cry by saying "I like your shirt"
3. I always made the relay team for field day, which meant i was fast...my relay team never won, which meant I was not fast.
4. I pretended to see the images in those 3-D I spy books.
5. I ate a Reese's Peanut Butter Cup that fell in the mud on a hiking trip...it was ok though, becasue I blew on it first.
6. I would offer my stuffed animals the blankets on cold nights, and out of genorousity end up freezing all night.
7. I coughed up something that looked like a small ball of dough once...I hid it in a lego house at school.
8. I built a blanket/pillow fort that had a central air conditioning system with my friend Noah <<--that's not nerdy by the way, its super badass.
9. I collected baseball cards...and I still might.
10. I was legally an adult before my first kiss...I was so nervous, that i got kissed twice without it registering before I recipricated.
Goodnight [not yet for me...but youhave fun sleeping]
No comments:
Post a Comment
dash my dreams or fuel my ambitions.