Friday, March 27, 2009

I wanna singa, about the moon-a...

Just finished up my midnight snack...at approximately midnight which was nice. Things are always better when their name matches the time.

I like to eat my midnight snack, fall asleep and wake up for some weed at high-noon

I went to the grocery store for my snack. They have everything a kid could ask for in a midnight snack. Cookies, crackers, donuts, chicken nuggets. <<--it would have been cooler if i used all c words, but they were all out of captain crunch cereal (3 c's)

I ended up getting cookies and cream pop tarts and cubed cheese. (do c foods just taste better?!)

C-Food!


I'm not sure its ok to just take a picture of a kid from the internet...but its so much easier than taking them from the playground. <<--you save money on lollipops.

No comments:

Post a Comment

dash my dreams or fuel my ambitions.