I just flashed
Flashing is weird, becasue it really only works in certain locations. The beach tends to be pro-flashing. While the Amish of Lancaster County tend to hate it...unless the flash has a nice beard.
"did you see those boobies Jeb" "Sure did, they looked a little young, there was no beard." "Yea, didn't exactly make me want to churn my butter...if you know what I mean."
Its hard waking up at noon. It throws off the whole day. I posted on my twitter that I would be eating Reese's Puffs cereal for breakfast. I know, its like candy for breakfast, I can't believe my mommy bought them for me. Its so exciting that I've been calling her mommy. Anyway, as soon as i leave the computer, i forget what i'm eating...and pop a frozen burrito in the microwave. Noooooooo! It felt like lunch time, not breakfast...and now i've lied to the 2 people who follow my twitter. (twitter.com/comedyinitials)
good news though...I'm still hungry. Reese's for mid-day snack?! Yea that's actually fairly normal. Maybe I'll take a quick nap so it feels like breakfast when I wake up.
Goodnight
No comments:
Post a Comment
dash my dreams or fuel my ambitions.