I have a gig coming up on April 1st. At a local open mic night...hopefully it goes well. As long as I don't go up after some sad emo acoustic performance. Nothing kills a lupus joke faster than dashboard confessional.
I figure if I have a gig scheduled, I better keep up with my blogging.
My favorite part about blogging, is looking at which ads google decides fits my blog the best. A little google troll comes out from its google bridge and reads my blog. After its done reading, it declares what my blog is about. Google is very sophisticated, but sometimes I feel like the ads don't fit what I'm trying to do.
For a long time, the ads involved turkey hunters. Which I get, because I talked about turkey hunters...but I was making fun of them, and their fashion choices. A more accurate ad would be "Turkey Hunters: Click Here for clothes containing just one color"
Sometimes I think the ads know too much about me. I can't remember ever writing about how Ive recently gained like 8 pounds...but everywhere I look (well not everywhere, mostly just the left hand column) there are weight loss ads. The ad I really need:
"Gaining Weight? Don't Quit Now; Eat New Double McGridles."
The most confusing ad so far was for pet stain removal. I think it may be because I talked about poop jokes. Apparently google doesn't realize that other things can poop other than pets...like me, penguins, and every person who eats breakfast toaster strudels.
What's the deal, no centered italics tonight?<<--I almost put some dashboard confessional lyrics in italics earlier in the post, but cut my wrists and blacked my eyes instead. (figuratively, and existentially. )
Nope none.
GoodNight
As I was reading the bit about ads, there was an ad for "tighten your belly up". Some kind of exercise program. You what this means right? The google troll also knows your fat....
ReplyDeleteOr maybe it knows I'm fat...
Either way, its not good my friend.
Love,
Chip