Monday, May 4, 2009

Last Night

I grew up with one main philosophy. Nothing can get you, including monsters, if you are under the covers. Last night this theory was put to the test as I had an intruder appear in my room. I was getting ready to sleep, head on pillow, when I heard it.

There was a fly somewhere in my room, on the prowl. Normally not a big deal, but this fly was targeting me. It landed right on my face, I swatted, back on my face. Naturally my little kid instinct kicked in, get under the covers. Safe.

But every single time a hand, or head would pop out of those covers I would get tickled by a disease infested fly immediately. I was in my very own personal hell of a slightly inconveniencing nuisance.

There is a lesson here kids, stay under your blankets because monsters are real and they will eat you.

why does a bird fly, but a fly can't bird

just keeping the posts rolling.

Goodday

No comments:

Post a Comment

dash my dreams or fuel my ambitions.