Monday, May 11, 2009

Sore Throat

I have one.

Having a sore throat is going to make it a lot tougher to dictate my blog. I might actually have to type it myself, if i have enough alieve to push through the arthritis pain. Did I mention i have a broken leg and my cat just died?

That got weird.

What I meant to say was, I hope I don't get sick for graduation. I want to be able to be naked under my gown, drinking hidden champagne, twittering about the boring speaker, while not having to worry about vomming on the girl next to me. Unless its a girl I don't like, then maybe it would be something nice to spice things up.

In my mind I'm going to be the quirky guy who gives everybody a reason to laugh during graduation. Something high brow, like a whoopie cushion or a classic "trip and fall" across the stage. But in reality I am going to be completely respectful to the traditions of graduation, and simply wait until my name is called and then trip and fall on that stage like an adult.

GoodN

No comments:

Post a Comment

dash my dreams or fuel my ambitions.