You must have friends in order to ride a motorcycle
Unless its Johnny Deebag on his crotch rocket, I've never seen somebody on a motorcycle all alone. (not like, there's never been just one person riding on the bike, that would be stupid to say...and if i wanted to say something stupid I could think of something much better...like pirate swabbing poop decks in Somalia.) There are always a couple of bikes riding together, which is both fun and safe. You get to be with your motorcycles brosephs/brosephines while at the same time, you have somebody to scoop your face off the ground if you crash.
But it must get hard to find a buddy to go with you if something pops up. What if a biker needs to go get some milk? Which biker friend is going to be willing to put on their white tee and leather coat just to help their brovolone cheese get some dairy?
Its nice though, the family bikers have with each other. They are always waving at other biker groups who pass going in the opposite direction. They become instant friends by having just one thing in common, their vehicle. I wish everybody who drove a '98 plymouth breeze would be my friend...we could be the coolest 6 dudes on the road.
In an unrelated, related note. I want to buy a black sedan, and find a couple bikers to drive behind all day. I would feel so important, and if i got little flags...people might think I am the president. Just a dream...like my dream of having enough money to yell "drinks are on me tonight" to the whole bar...or like that dream i had where the skinny hippos were trying to read dr suess to me in the hotel room...
GN
No comments:
Post a Comment
dash my dreams or fuel my ambitions.