Monday, February 2, 2009

Case of the Moooondays

I made a to do list today. For most people a to do list consists of important things and lofty projects that need a physical written reminder to push them over the edge from thought to action. The top of my list?

Find that book you lost immediately after buying it

I did find it, it took 30 minutes...and I had to rifle through all my roommates' stuff. (yea sorry about that guys, but don't worry I was gentle) It was in my room of course. Behind the bed. Where I do most of my studying. Why is it always in the last place you look? Because you'd be stupid to keep looking in more spots after you find it. Thats the kind of joke my Grandpa would tell. I love every joke he's ever said but one. "Did I tell you this joke?" What joke grandpa? "That you're a good boy" :( (he loves me)

The most important thing on my to do list:
Buy Soap

I have been without soap for a few days now. I've been showering, mooching off of nearby soap reserves. But its just not the same. Buying soap is probably the easiest thing to accomplish on a to do list. I skipped band practice to go. I stood defiant in front of my bandmates and said "no I will not be participating, I have to go buy soap" and I left, got in my car and drove. After my trip came back inside the room with a bag in my hands. Opened it up. Pulled out the contents.

And started eating the McChicken I had just bought

I had completely forgotten to get the only thing I had left my room to get. and instead spent 2 bucks on a mcchicken and the "new" McDouble. Stop hiding under your adorable name Mcdouble...you are a double cheeseburger with one slice of cheese missing. Double cheeseburgers are still on the menu...for 19 cents more. <<---apparently the cost of cheese.

Sometimes I wonder how many people have seen these blogs, I know my roomates do on occassion...and my best girlfriends have at least read one or two. My mom reads, and my sister asked for the link. (settle down chip...don't say something like "i would send her my link"). I think my gf reads...or has read. And I have one official follower, lil J. Plus I have one annonymous comment about me being breathtaking. <<---its totally me, don't tell anybody. shhh.

"you're 6'11 and weigh 90lbs...gumby has a better body than you" ~Michael Scott

GOODNIGHT





1 comment:

  1. Get a gig you fool
    -www.baltimorecomedy.com
    -www.magoobys.com
    -http://www.dcstandup.com/openmics.shtml

    PS. I would totally send my link to your sister

    -your bestest roomate

    ReplyDelete

dash my dreams or fuel my ambitions.