Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Short & Sweet:

Like my girlfriend :)

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.

It seems cliche, but I know nothing about women. (Jacqueline, I'm sure you're shocked).
Most of the time I believe that girls don't dig me, even after I hear that they do. I find it easier to believe I am being laughed at...

"He looks like a twig wrapped in silly putty, rolled around in a pile of receding hairline."

When I was single, I used to go back to parties at home and girls would let me know that they used to have crushes on me. And that was a huge confidence builder...and at the same time a bigger lonely reminder.

I've even written a song about not being able to close with girls, based on several accounts of me being a pansy. I wouldn't even of had/still have those girlfriends had they not made the first move.

One invited me to the zoo, the other offered me money to man up and kiss her.

I haven't seen a dime


Somebody made fun of me being skinny by telling me the broom in corner was my uncle. It was funny, but upsetting because it was plausible. “Why’s ct in that bucket of soapy water?...oh its just a mop…too bad, he looks good with white dreads.”


GooDnight

1 comment:

dash my dreams or fuel my ambitions.