Monday, February 23, 2009

Paper Planes

(because I have been MIA)

Big things have been happening; I've been in Nashville, Birthday Ball last night...but what's been on my mind?

My shower.

Its not hot! it hasn't been hot. I'm afraid it will never be hot. I will not let water temperature ruin my last semester in college. My shower is my world. I haven't had a single creative thought outside of a hot shower. <<--which could explain my posts lately
The shower is where I think, where I relax, where I cry, where I sleep, where I sing, where I create, and occasionally where I clean myself.

I like to take 30 minute + showers. You know, because I'm going green. And because it feels phenomenal. But with cold water, its the worst 30 minutes every morning. <<--yes, I do still take 30 minute showers, even when its cold. Because I deeply care about the environment...or rather because spite is a powerful weapon

Without spite, I would never get any exercise


I once did over 100 reps of curls in gym class simply because my teacher told us we had "to be doing something the entire period" Which clearly I needed to take literally. The same goes for running on the treadmill. "you won't be able to do that for all 30 minutes on level 9." Oh really, because spite says I can, and did.

I'm cold and tired.

A nice shower would solve that.

GOODNIGHT

No comments:

Post a Comment

dash my dreams or fuel my ambitions.