Monday, February 16, 2009

Sir, Please at least Run the Water.

I am a little bit drunk. We went to a dive bar in downtown Nashville tonight...the band didn't play Black Betty. We tried very hard to get Black Betty some love. Apparently Black Betty is the fat friend who gets no love at the bar. It was a struggle for the band, between classic rock and 90's covers. Maybe they were trying to pander to the audience...of just me and about 5 other folks.

We sang along to "sex and candy" so hard

While in the restroom, one guy finished up...looked me in the eyes...and continued to not flush or wash his hands. Looked me right in the eyes, as if to say...yea I don't care about anything...and I'm going to go give somebody a dirty handshake.

Our hotel is super nice. Its so nice that nobody even makes fun of it for being the Gaylord hotel. One of the nicest things was the housekeeping service. I came back to the room to find everything cleaned up, which is nice. But what is nicer, is that my bed was made...but all my filth left on my bed hadn't been moved. The housekeeper kept my junk in its exact same place while cleaning around it. My first thought was, she used magic...you can't make a bed without moving the stuf on it, unless you have magic. But then I thought, more realistically...

It was magic.

I'm done, weak post...but i did it. Keep the faith folks. (i spelled every single word wrong because of my drinking, i think i fixed most of them)

GOODNIGHT

No comments:

Post a Comment

dash my dreams or fuel my ambitions.