Monday, February 9, 2009

Gingy Kids Say the Darndest Things

Hold on, I have to check on the dead babies...
~Peter (age circa 6)

Work this morning was perfectly normal. Two new kids, visiting the same ol' kids. But then a new game arises from the ashes...zombie Apocalypse. They probably didn't call it that. I'm calling it that. One kid becomes a zombie, destroys another kid, turning them into a zombie...one thing leads to another..."dead" teddy bear baby locked in a box, so that the zombie epidemic can finally be tamed.

Should I let my little kids play zombie games at church? Seems a little grotesque until you think about what they learn there.

Jesus died.

Rolled the stone away.

Once again walked the earth.

Undead.

So it seems I did the right thing this morning, letting the little'uns play Jesus. Unfortunately the zombies this morning were missing some key elements. Like saving the world of sins, loving people (not for their flesh), and being 100% of God.

Did you notice my tiny new visit counter on the left?

Now I can see how many people are reading this bad boy. I can even get detailed information about repeat visitors and how long you stay here at my humble little blog home. (Its a little creepy though...I know what cities my readers are in. Thanks, friend in New Castle PA.)

Just Dance, gonna be okay, dah dah doo-doo, just dance.

Haha, doo-doo

The new stimulus bill is set to be passed this week!! Woo, I can't wait to see that $861 billion go to good use. Throwing money in a whole bunch of directions helps most situations:
Notice, [if you have the eyesight of a superhero] that the check in the comic is for $700 billion. Not too long ago when i drew this, $700B was the stimulus plan amount. Just last week the plan got "cut back" to the $860 something figure. I apologize for getting political up in this jaunt, I just wanted people to know I occasionally read newspapers...online.

To print media I say...

GOODNIGHT

No comments:

Post a Comment

dash my dreams or fuel my ambitions.