I don't have a metaphor for this situation
The writers of family guy probably could have done better with that one; "it's just like that time the janitor caught me smoking in the bathroom." [insert funny flashback clip, probably with physical humor] No it's not. It's not just like that. But thanks for making me laugh at something random anyway Family Guy.
I just ate an entire plate of spaghetti and veal. (yes, with pringles on the side) <<---4th blog in a row!! It was tasty, and the veal was so tender.
The writers of family guy probably could have done better with that one; "it's just like that time the janitor caught me smoking in the bathroom." [insert funny flashback clip, probably with physical humor] No it's not. It's not just like that. But thanks for making me laugh at something random anyway Family Guy.
I just ate an entire plate of spaghetti and veal. (yes, with pringles on the side) <<---4th blog in a row!! It was tasty, and the veal was so tender.
The baby cow must have been in the tiniest cage ever to be so delicious
Is it wrong to eat baby cow? I'm not sure. Is it wrong to eat baby carrots? No. Why is baby cow a grey area when we as a nation are so clearly set on ripping baby carrots away from their carrot mothers and fathers? Can't we see that neither side of the eating baby cow argument can win, when we can't be consistent with our policies. A baby carrot eater advocating for baby cow rights...absurd. Do your research, and walk the walk...then maybe we can talk the talk of banning delicious baby foods.<<<---not baby food like mashed bananas and cheerios, i'm pretty sure we can morally keep them around.
Can you see it?! That paragraph was about abortions...
i was behind a car with a North Carolina license plate. It said proudly "first in flight." So I immediately ran his car off the road and shouted "first in flight, but number two on the road bitch"
No I didn't.
No I didn't.
GOODNIGHT
i knew it was about abortions!! especially since one was actually a life and one wasn't... well played!
ReplyDeleteI've got your metaphor...when you sit on your butt playing video games & the cleaning lady is working hers off....makes you feel like you're AT HOME. Not that funny...definitely true. Love you anyway - Mom
ReplyDelete