Unless its your dog, your dog is special and will live way longer than you
No, it won't. Unless you're into russian roulette and enjoy the taste of poison...you are outliving your puppy. I apologize, its not fair of me to be so harsh. Its not dogs' faults that they lick everything, smell bad, and help moderately attractive gentlemen steal my girlfriend from me at the park. How am I supposed to compete with a chocolate lab?
No, it won't. Unless you're into russian roulette and enjoy the taste of poison...you are outliving your puppy. I apologize, its not fair of me to be so harsh. Its not dogs' faults that they lick everything, smell bad, and help moderately attractive gentlemen steal my girlfriend from me at the park. How am I supposed to compete with a chocolate lab?
What if a chocolate lab was a room dedicated to studying chocolate?
Then the world would have the best chocolate ever, and there would be a wonderful factory where the perfect confectionary products were made. And I would find a golden ticket.
Tom Hanks gets laughs.<<--I don't feel like explaining
I've noticed my blogs are almost always the same structure. With 4 main paragraphs and little fillers in between. I've also noticed that...no I didn't notice anything. I just thought that this last paragraph could just be for noticing things. It would probably get a little Jerry Seinfeld about it. "What's the deal with fonts? Have you seen these things? You can change the way your letters look, but they all look the same. the same fonts!"
*Note, it is not funny to see a "jerry seinfeld" joke written
Then the world would have the best chocolate ever, and there would be a wonderful factory where the perfect confectionary products were made. And I would find a golden ticket.
Tom Hanks gets laughs.<<--I don't feel like explaining
I've noticed my blogs are almost always the same structure. With 4 main paragraphs and little fillers in between. I've also noticed that...no I didn't notice anything. I just thought that this last paragraph could just be for noticing things. It would probably get a little Jerry Seinfeld about it. "What's the deal with fonts? Have you seen these things? You can change the way your letters look, but they all look the same. the same fonts!"
*Note, it is not funny to see a "jerry seinfeld" joke written
GOODNIGHT
No comments:
Post a Comment
dash my dreams or fuel my ambitions.