Thursday, February 26, 2009

Television Programming

Who makes programming decisions? When I flip on comedy central i expect to watch something funny, or at least something that tries to be. <<--that means you mr. carlos mencia, we get it...you're mexican and loud. Let's just say Mencia is more of a madtv than a Saturday Night Live.

Mencia sucking is not the point. The point:

The Matrix was on BET today

When I think of BET and black culture, the first person I think of is Keanu Reeves. But I guess it makes sense, nothing fits in between beyonce and T.I. videos better than the Matrix. It may have just been an accident, some prank on the new white intern gone too far. Or what I like to think happened:

BET found out The Matrix is Barak Obama's favorite movie

That's an odd combination. I saw another odd combo at the grocery store today (no not baconnaise). <<-- Daily Show anybody? No, I saw one 40 year old gentlemen at the checkout with just three items. I assume for his dinner:

1. Bag of salad
2. Breyer's Ice Cream
3. Juicy Fruit

I see the scenario as follows, the salad is an appetizer, the ice cream is for dessert, and the gum is for freshening up before hitting the bar. What's missing? the main course. I'm sure he had his main course waiting for him back at home, probably a nicely roasted slice of loneliness.

I wonder if he owns a 1/3rd camo shirt?

GOODnight

No comments:

Post a Comment

dash my dreams or fuel my ambitions.