Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Team Team Tuesday

Tuesday is bar night here at WAC. We stop everything to walk over to the Blue Bird, carrying our pitcher that we will fill up over and over again with shock top for only five buck. Shock Top for those of you who don't know...is Blue Moon with a cooler logo. It always comes with orange slices, but never enough for everybody. You can't be that guy that steals the orange, but you want to be that guy so bad. A beer soaked orange slice at the bottom of a glass is like Doritos after a long puff of the devil's lettuce. <<--weed

I don't touch the stuff personally, although my clothes, hair, eating habits, and personal hygiene would tell you differently. My sister believes I'm a big pot head. I like to tell my mom that I am also. She loves when I joke about being a stoner because that would increase the odds of me having to live at home after graduation. But then I tell her I'm moving to France, and she physically abuses me. (with love)

Graduation is soon, (assuming I write my thesis), and that means way too many things for me to write in a blog thats supposed to be light hearted. I figure I need to get a job. Cause that's what the kids these days seem to be into. But I'd much rather create income my own way, like running a talent agency, performing stand-up, or becoming a drug mule for Columbian war lords.
I suppose I can keep those as side jobs while I earn some green in an office. But how comfortable is it to sit all day...with heroine up your butt.

Instead of blogging last night, after the bar I ate a PB&J and killed a half a can of prinlges. All while watching Pshych on fancast.com. I laughed, a lot. It may have to do with the 5 or so pitchers and shot of soco and lime...but I think it may just be a quality program. Its like a buddy cop film, minus eddie murphy, and the buddies are only kind of cops.

Ok so I didn't write this last night, but it's about last night...so...
GOODNIGHT

No comments:

Post a Comment

dash my dreams or fuel my ambitions.